skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pina's Space
Monday, March 2, 2009
Can you hear me now????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
▼
March
(16)
Exercise #17 The MMSCL 2.0 Program. The MMSCL 2...
#16 Craigslist was a first for me. I've been want...
Exercise #15 was great. I kind of messed up at fir...
What can I say about Wikis??? They are great tools...
In this exercise #13 I explored Technoati, among o...
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/22/nyregion/thecity...
Today, I created a Blogline account. I looked aro...
Well, I surfed the Wave - SuffolkWave that is. It...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tropicaliving/2441273...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4This is ...
I added three books to my Library Thing account. ...
Exploring Delicious was interesting. I looked a...
I explored My Space and Face Book. I see why they ...
Okay, I twittered. I answered the question, "What ...
Question
Can you hear me now????
About Me
Pina
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment